Afroprime targets school age children currently enrolled in school. The charity works to provide free school uniform for students in order to alleviate the financial burdens from parents. Afroprime works very closely with an array of school and teachers in order to develop and implement appropriate strategies to improve educational experiences.
We have previously targeted secondary school students who have been chosen based on their specific needs.
School we’ve worked with:
- Iloro Grammar school – Agege
- Akesan Community Junior Grammar school – Akesan
- Surulere Grammar School – Surulere
- Ajao Estate Primary School – Ikeja
- Asa Afariogun Primary School – Oshodi
300+ books for students and 30 books for teachers training.
© 2015-2020 Afroprime Charity